Guido Fawkes (Anonymous)SPES, the deity of hope & prosperity. Now, the newest, smallest & first ever build your own UK Political Party. Time for change in the UK, a revolution.

1) Stop the wealthy corporate and individual tax dodgers. It is easy, but the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems refuse because they and their backers dodge UK taxes too.

2) Bye bye unelected upper house (Lords) & monarch. The Queen / her progeny can be ceremonial heads of state / ambassadors & stand for election as president if they want.

3) Get rid of the class and present honours system. You are not inferior to others, nor others to you. The class system breeds nothing but bad attitude amongst us all.

4) Stop spending billions on elitist / wannabe empire projects. Put the money into the NHS, schools, universities, social care, leisure, emergency services, defence (but not aggression).

5) Abolish lower income taxes & TV licenses. Have a true luxury rate VAT. Tax money & job exports. Tax pollution. Double tax dodgers. Privatize Westminster, Whitehall & Royal Estates.

6) Reform the electoral system (a win win option does exist). Return fraudulently acquired own to rent properties to the housing market. Double the rates for empty residential property.

7) Incentivize businesses, especially those that export & contribute to tomorrow. Reform welfare, prisons, foreign policy. Make Britain Great again. or Create an Account

UK Brexit Delusions - Official
01-05-2017, 12:33 PM,
UK Brexit Delusions - Official
Theresa May and the rest of Brexit UK are living under a series of delusions.

Juncker / No 10 Worlds Apart
Mr Juncker said: "I leave Downing Street 10 times more sceptical than I was before."
Of course Brexiters will show naive indifference to the EU, as they do the benefits / necessity of being in the EU.

Hard Brexit, here we come.
Theresa May says her new (if veryday people are stupid enough to vote Tory) government will not increase VAT; she will not need to.
The 10% duty the UK will impose on EU imports will boost the exchequer's coffers, but do nothing for the working and middle classes; worse than nothing in fact.

I do not get it. The government will still allow migrant workers; it has to, or businesses will earn less or worse, and with that pay less taxes.
So, what will get from Brexit?
Less protection and higher unemployment / costs / inflations.

Brexit is a lesson in self-harm that has not yet been leant, but it is bound to.
I just hope Brexiters will one day have the decency to admit they were wrong; if not, they are traitors.
No need to love the EU; we just need to milk it.
So many member states write EC Regulations onto their statutes and then ignore them.
We could make a fortune doing the same and at the same time making the other member states pay for when they do it (Oh yes we can, via the EC Complaints process - anyone can do it - when an individual does it, they get arbitrarily denied - but when a government does it, something happens, and we need to sock it to all those lazy cheating good for nothing states this way, while milking the EU).

This is madness. I hate British pomposity and British civil servants as much as I detest most politicians and the Westminster / Whitehall way of doing things.

Time for a revolution.

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why I am against Brexit as it stands Spes 0 373 20-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Spes
  Brexit, rising costs Spes 5 1,817 22-09-2017, 05:51 AM
  Brexit Ballet Spes 0 538 16-06-2017, 12:52 PM
  Hard Brexit inevitable 0 610 03-05-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Brexit Leave Voter Demographics Spes 0 672 06-02-2017, 12:17 PM