Guido Fawkes (Anonymous)SPES, the deity of hope & prosperity. Now, the newest, smallest & first ever build your own UK Political Party. Time for change in the UK, a revolution.

1) Stop the wealthy corporate and individual tax dodgers. It is easy, but the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems refuse because they and their backers dodge UK taxes too.

2) Bye bye unelected upper house (Lords) & monarch. The Queen / her progeny can be ceremonial heads of state / ambassadors & stand for election as president if they want.

3) Get rid of the class and present honours system. You are not inferior to others, nor others to you. The class system breeds nothing but bad attitude amongst us all.

4) Stop spending billions on elitist / wannabe empire projects. Put the money into the NHS, schools, universities, social care, leisure, emergency services, defence (but not aggression).

5) Abolish lower income taxes & TV licenses. Have a true luxury rate VAT. Tax money & job exports. Tax pollution. Double tax dodgers. Privatize Westminster, Whitehall & Royal Estates.

6) Reform the electoral system (a win win option does exist). Return fraudulently acquired own to rent properties to the housing market. Double the rates for empty residential property.

7) Incentivize businesses, especially those that export & contribute to tomorrow. Reform welfare, prisons, foreign policy. Make Britain Great again. or Create an Account

Jacob Rees-Mogg - Catholic lunatic toff?
04-10-2017, 08:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017, 03:31 PM by Spes.)
Bad  Jacob Rees-Mogg - Catholic lunatic toff?
Out of all the Tory politicians, few make my blood boil more than Jacob Rees-Mogg, currently MP of North East Somerset, wannabe Prime Minister.

Let us face facts, UKIP was "born" from the same region. It seems the wealthy, anticompetitive farmers and brainless in carrot crunching land (not everyone is that way, I know for a fact) are happy to be on the right, and none more so than Jacob Rees-Mogg, a person I despise.

I had a healthy contempt for him until two TV appearances this wannabe PM made, and then my disgust for him knew no bounds;

1) Was a TV interview in which this Harry Potter lookalike (though with the demeanour of Lord Voldemort) said that if an uncle raped his under-aged niece and made her pregnant, in his personal opinion, the girl should have the child.

2) Was where this bully Mogg, like all politicians a seasoned / spin briefed debater,  picked on an isolated young anti-Tory placard holding protester and tried to debate him; it was clearly something Mogg had planned and hoped for. The protester was surrounded by Tory supporters and Jacob Rees-Mogg had his bully boy minders backing him up; the poor protestor faced massive intimidation and Rees-Mogg and his carrot crunching supporters cheered each other as if this was a triumph. It was a triumph alright, of right of centre Neanderthals over a single principled young man. Jacob Rees-Mogg thinks he won a debate; he actually showed the world what a bully and pompous dick he really is IMHO.

Jacob Rees-Mogg votes regularly for war and against the everyday British people.

The last time we had a Prime Minister with his mind on the Catholic faith was Tony Blair during his unlawful campaign against Iraq.

The thought of Jacob Rees-Mogg as Prime Minister? I just threw up.

Dodgy

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.