Guido Fawkes (Anonymous)SPES, the deity of hope & prosperity. Now, the newest, smallest & first ever build your own UK Political Party. Time for change in the UK, a revolution.

1) Stop the wealthy corporate and individual tax dodgers. It is easy, but the Tories, Labour and Lib Dems refuse because they and their backers dodge UK taxes too.

2) Bye bye unelected upper house (Lords) & monarch. The Queen / her progeny can be ceremonial heads of state / ambassadors & stand for election as president if they want.

3) Get rid of the class and present honours system. You are not inferior to others, nor others to you. The class system breeds nothing but bad attitude amongst us all.

4) Stop spending billions on elitist / wannabe empire projects. Put the money into the NHS, schools, universities, social care, leisure, emergency services, defence (but not aggression).

5) Abolish lower income taxes & TV licenses. Have a true luxury rate VAT. Tax money & job exports. Tax pollution. Double tax dodgers. Privatize Westminster, Whitehall & Royal Estates.

6) Reform the electoral system (a win win option does exist). Return fraudulently acquired own to rent properties to the housing market. Double the rates for empty residential property.

7) Incentivize businesses, especially those that export & contribute to tomorrow. Reform welfare, prisons, foreign policy. Make Britain Great again. or Create an Account

Breadwinner wages - the reason for Brexit
09-02-2017, 02:23 PM, (This post was last modified: 14-02-2017, 04:03 PM by Spes.)
Breadwinner wages - the reason for Brexit
UK young men earning less than before

No surprise to me; I have known this for a long time. And I get it, this is one of the main driving reasons behind Brexit, although it is nothing to do with the EU; it is the way we are treated by businesses and the government. I feel genuinely sorry for the people on BS self-employed / temporary contracts. And I understand how this must make many feel towards an easy "enemy" (migrant workers / immigrants). But the EU and migrants add to the employment pool of the UK, not takes away from it.

Will a robot take your job?
Will robots replace human workers by 2030?

The fact is, unskilled manufacturing jobs do not exist in the UK any more; the Asian market took those jobs away (ironically Japan initially took them and then lost them to China and now China is losing to other cheaper Asian work forces). And the next step is for robots to take over these jobs from even the cheapest Asian labour markets.

I fear for the future, I really do. First we have Brexit, the EU blamed for world economics and automation. We already have massive wealth divide with under 10% of the world population owning over 90% of the wealth, and it will get worse. Next will come unemployment as people can no longer work the BS jobs (e.g. I know self-employed delivery agents who use their own business uninsured cars get paid peanuts per item delivered; they make less than the minimum wage, for sure). Unless we address this, it will get really bad, especially once we leave the EU and people come to realise where the blame really lies. I truly see riots and worse as our social infrastructure crumbles, not just in the UK. We need to change and soon.
Confused
14-02-2017, 04:13 PM,
RE: Breadwinner wages - the reason for Brexit
The Conservatives really want their pie and to eat it on this one.

Self-employment (tax evasion) 'reduces tax take'

But guys, Theresa May says she will reduce corporate taxation in order to attract business to the UK post-Brexit, to undercut the EU in a trade war that no-one will win (except the large corporations). Why can't small businesses benefit from tax avoidance too without your government whinging on about it?! Actually, I agree, it is wrong for businesses to cheat their employees out of paid holidays, pensions, etc. But that is not the issue for Theresa May & Co, oh no; they are worried only about taxes, not about people. I used to vote Tory; not any more! I will not be voting Labour of course, but it is ironic that the working class tradtional Labour supporters are now flocking to vote / support the Tories these days, all because they are delivering upon Brexit; the very people that will see the living standards of decent hard working people pushed further and further down, all to compensate for Brexit, all to stay in power and grace the wealthy.

OMG, this country has gone mad.
Exclamation

Please note that new posts in this forum must be approved by a moderator before becoming visible.
[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Warn No 10: Free movement will end with Brexit Spes 0 333 31-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Spes